- Sales Fundamentals
- The Psychology of Sales
- Customer Service in the Experience Economy
- Sales Forecasting and Budgeting
- Legal and Ethical Considerations for Sales
- Marketing in the 21st Century
- Digital Skills for Sales
- Sales Coaching
- Consultative Selling, Negotiation and Decision Making in Sales
- Developing Leadership Skills
- International Selling for the Sales Practitioner
- Action Entrepreneurship
- Capstone Module
The minimum entry requirements are as follows:
Must be employed by a SOLAS ‘Approved Employer’ and registered as an apprentice
- Aged 18 or over.
- Must have Grade O6/H7 or above in 5 Leaving Certificate subjects (including Maths F2/06/H7 along with English or Irish 06/H7) or a full QQI Level 5 or higher qualification.
- International applicants must present the equivalent of a full Level 5 qualification or higher.#English is the language of tuition and assessment. Apprentices for whom English is not a first language must demonstrate proficiency in English and hold a minimum of a B1 CEFR or recognised equivalent.
- Non-EU applicants are subject to work permit regulations.
- Mature applicants aged 21 years and over without a Level 5 qualification will also be considered following an interview and submission of supporting documentation.
- Certified and non certified Recognition of Prior Learning will also be considered.
Holders of this award will be eligible to progress to higher education programmes i.e. Level 7 & 8 programmes on the NFQ.
This programme has been developed to meet current and future industry demand for sales personnel employed across all industry sectors.
The programme is ideal for industries who employ sales people in various sectors including:
- Contact Centres
- Financial Services
- Property Services
- Hospitality & Food
- Travel & Tourism
A person may also decide to do further study with a view to specialise.
Students will work with their employer . It is a 2 year “earn and learn” model and is strongly grounded in practical “On-the-Job” work based learning supported by “Off-the-Job” learning in face to face workshops and an online learning environment.
Fees: €100 Student Services Contribution, all course fees are paid by the Government of Ireland.
Employer Incentive Grant of €2,000 per year is available to employers who hire an apprentice.
Certification: On successful completion of the Sales Apprenticeship, you will receive a Level 6 Major Award; an Advanced Certificate in Sales.
Click here to view the prospectus page.