Cork College of FET – Morrison’s Island Campus aims to educate and train all learners in an inclusive, innovative, industry relevant environment, providing pathways for successful futures.
OUR STRATEGIC FOCUS
- To provide a quality, learner-centred educational experience, led by engaged and innovative staff, and enhanced by our diverse learning population.
- To ensure our learners experience success, personally and professionally, and attain their personal goals to help them reach their full potential.
- To remain inclusive and provide for the diverse needs of our learners and to advance the progress of learners at risk of educational disadvantage and learners with additional education needs in order to support them to reach their potential in learning and life.
- To meet the changing nature of industry and society and ensure that our courses are relevant and applicable to current requirements. To make sure our learners acquire the knowledge and skills relevant for their needs.
- To collaborate, due to the changing nature of pathways, with external stakeholders to ensure our course provision is meeting the needs of industry, accreditation bodies and higher education partners, enabling progression pathways for our learners.
- To manage and utilise the college resources efficiently and effectively to ensure sustainability and value for money, within the Cork ETB guidelines.
- To improve the physical, social and mental well-being in our college, for our learners and staff alike.
- To continue to increase the use of Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) within our college in order to provide excellence in teaching and learning, and to reduce our carbon footprint.