The college has two Guidance Counsellors on staff to support students in their personal development and to encourage their successful completion of academic and career goals.
Students may wish to discuss their future plans, examination anxiety, motivation, general difficulties with classwork or talk about all the options open to them. They may wish to get advice on applying to college (either in Ireland, UK or further afield). The college has developed a progressions database which is constantly being updated with new and expanded links.
STUDENTS CAN ATTEND CLASSES FOR HELP AND ADVICE ON THE FOLLOWING:
- A.O. applications
- C.A.S. applications
- Mature Student A.O. applications
- Advanced Entry applications
- UK nursing applications
- International applications
- Access programmes to university
- Mature nursing degree aptitude test practice
- Mature student university MSAP test practice
Students from other countries may wish to establish the academic equivalence of their school-leaving examinations. Mature students may wish to explore avenues of opportunity.
The college provides a professional confidential counselling service to all students. We would like you to know that:
- Our counselling services are free to all students
- We can help you to make a plan that is right for you
- Our services are confidential
- You can be assured of a non-judgmental and caring response
Ms. Maria Murphy
Ms. Attracta McCarthy